Thursday 26 April 2007

Why? What?

I have temporarily put aside my plans for world domination. I have taken up a job in Luanda, Angola. This blog is to keep friends, colleagues, ex-colleagues, the occasional cybernaut and other, smaller, web literate mammals, informed of things that happen in Luanda and its surroundings. Things that happen to me, things I see, things I fail to see and nevertheless go on about. This could be fun, even pedagogical to you, and will certainly be a good, cheap therapy for me. It’s the diary I never had, and in English. Internet connection allowing, surely.

4 comments:

mi said...

Dear JOrge, you are what i call a man of the world!Evertime a get some news you´re in some place else!
Keep up the good writing!

Beijinhos lusos Frederica

Unknown said...

Ohhhh noooo!!!!
Now, there's no way i can visit..!! Not fair!! :S
Anyway, i am happy for you, and looking forward to hear all about your adventures in Africa!!!

é suposto eu continuar a escrever em inglês?? :P

montes de beijinhos!! Nadea

Carca said...

A Swedish-Portuguese in Angola! This should be fun!

SmartGirl said...

Tu és é um granda maluco da cabeça!!!!